Welcome to the 11th Class Chemistry Chapter 03 MCQs Online Test. We are presenting you with top MCQ questions from the 11th Class Chemistry Chapter Gases
We want to tell you that you can find all the 11th Class Chemistry Chapter 03 MCQs online tests on our website. These online tests are great for learning and as well as for scoring maximum marks in your Intermediate Exams. We are making these Class 11 Chemistry MCQs online tests for those who want full marks in their exams. Attempt all these Grade 11 Chemistry Online Multiple Choice Questions MCQs before going for the exam and it will be beneficial for you! These online tests contain all the important multiple choice questions in the important topics of the FSC Part 1 Chemistry Chapter 03 Gases
11th Class Chemistry Chapter 03 MCQs with Answers
Youth For Pakistan has provided an excellent opportunity for the students of the 11th class to prepare their Chemistry Chapter 03 Gases online with the MCQs test.
This is a free platform for students to prepare for Chemistry Exams for Class 11 to get the best accomplishments in annual exams. 11th class Students can analyze themself by attempting this online test system as many times as they want until they find themself fully prepared.
MCQs Class 11 Chemistry with Answers
The purpose of these online MCQs tests is to help you evaluate your 11th Class Chemistry Chapter 03 MCQs. These Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) will prepare you for your academic success in the 11th Class Exams. 11th Class Chemistry Chapters include Chapter 1 Basic concept, Chapter 2 Experimental Techniques in Chemistry, Chapter No 3 Gases, Chapter 4 Liquids & Solids, Chapter 5 Atomic Structure, Chapter 6 Chemical Bonding, Chapter 7 Thermochemistry, Chapter 8 Chemical Equilibrium, Chapter 9 Solutions, Chapter 10 Electrochemistry and Chapter 11 Reaction Kinetics.
What is the Gases?
Gas is a state of matter that has no fixed shape and no fixed volume. Gases have a lower density than other states of matter, such as solids and liquids. There is a great deal of empty space between particles, which have a lot of kinetic energy and aren’t particularly attracted to one another
Chapter No 3 Gases
1. The ideal gas constant R, when expressed in dm atm. mol-1.K-1 units have a value of:
2. Calorie is diffuse to:
- 0.4184 )
- 41.84 )
- 4.184 )
3. Which gas diffuses most rapidly?
4. Which gas has highest diffusion rate?
5. Mathematically Boyle’s law is shown as:
- PT = K
- VT = K
- P/T= K
- PV = K
6. Absolute zero is equal to:
- 273 K
7. If the values of ‘a’ and ‘b’ in Van der Waal’s equation are close to zero for a gas, then the gas is:
- highly polar
- Liquefied easily
8. The constant factor in Charles’s law is:
- all of these
9. Which gas will diffuse more rapidly:
10. Normal human body temperature is:
- 273 K
11. Partial pressure of oxygen in human lungs in torr is:
12. The molar volume of CO2 is maximum at which among the following:
- 127°C and 1 atm
- 0°C and 2 atm
13. The order of rate of diffusion of gases NH3, SO2, Cl2 and CO2 is one among the following:
- NH3 > SO2 > Cl2 > CO2
- NH3 > CO2 > SÖ2 > Cl2
- Cl2 > SO2 > CO2 > NH3
- NH3 > CO2 > Cl2 > SO2
14. Plasma is conductor of electricity:
15. To calculate the pressure and volume of a real gas under the non-ideal conditions, alternate kinetic equation has been developed. This is known as:
- General gas equation
- Arrhenius equation
- Clausius Clapeyron equation
- van der Waal’s equation
16. If absolute temperature of a gas is doubled and pressure is reduced to one half, the volume of the gas will:
- Remain unchanged
- Increase four times
- Reduce to V4
- Be doubled
17. Pressure remaining constant, at which temperature the volume of a gas will become twice of what it is at 0°C.
- 273 K
18. One torr is equal to:
- One atmosphere
- One Pascal
- One mm of Hg
- 76 cm of Hg
19. S.I unit of pressure is:
- mm Hg
- Pound inch-2
20. The spreading of fragrance of scent in air is due to:
21. The value of R (in Nm K moll) is:
- 8.214 .
22. Which of the following will have the same number of moles at S.T.P?
- 280 cm of CO2 and 280 cm of N2O
- 11.2 dm of O2 and 32 g of O2
- 44 g CO2 and 11.2 dm3 of CO
- 28.0g N2 and 5.6 g O2 of oxygen
23. The absolute zero is:
- May be attainable
- Un attainable in gaseous state
- My not be attainable
24. Standard temperature:
25. The colour of NO2 gas is:
26. Pilots feel uncomfortable breathing in unpressurized cabins:
- Due to high pressure of CO2
- Due to low pressure of O2
- Due to fatigue
- Due to low pressure of CO2
27. Plasmas are found in everything from sun to:
28. Which gas will diffuse more rapidly among the following?