Welcome to the 12th Class Chemistry Chapter 04 MCQs Online Test. We are presenting you with top MCQ questions from the 12th Class Chemistry Chapter Group VA And VIA Elements.
We want to tell you that you can find all the 12th Class Chemistry Chapter 04 MCQs online tests on our website. These online tests are great for learning and as well as for scoring maximum marks in your Intermediate Exams. We are making these Class 12 Chemistry MCQs online tests for those who want full marks in their exams. Attempt all these Grade 12 Chemistry Online Multiple Choice Questions MCQs before going for the exam and it will be beneficial for you! These online tests contain all the important multiple choice questions in the important topics of the FSC Part 2 Chemistry Chapter 04 Group VA And VIA Elements.
12th Class Chemistry Chapter 04 MCQs with Answers
Youth For Pakistan has provided an excellent opportunity for the students of the 12th class to prepare their Chemistry Chapter 04 Group VA And VIA Elements online with MCQs test.
This is a free platform for students to prepare for Chemistry Exams for Class 12 to get the best accomplishments in annual exams. 12th class Students can analyze themself by attempting this online test system as many times as they want until they find themself fully prepared.
MCQs Class 12 Chemistry with Answers
The purpose of these online MCQs tests is to help you evaluate your 12th Class Chemistry Chapter 04 MCQs. These Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) will prepare you for your academic success in the 12th Class Exams. 12th Class Chemistry Chapters include Chapter 1 Periodic Classification Of Elements & Periodicity, Chapter 2 S-block Elements, Chapter 3 Group lll A And Group IVA Elements, Chapter 4 Group VA And VIA Elements, Chapter 5 Halogens And Noble Gases, Chapter 6 Transition element, Chapter 7 Fundamental Principles Of Organic Chemistry, Chapter 8 Aliphatic Hydrocarbons, Chapter 9 Hydrocarbons, Chapter 10 Alkyl Halide, Chapter 11 Alcohols Phenols And Ethers, Chapter 12 Aldehydes & Ketones, Chapter 13 Carboxylic Acid, Chapter 14 Macromolecules, Chapter 15 Common Chemical Industries In Pakistan and Chapter 16 Environmental chemistry.
What are Group VA And VIA Elements?
Chapter No 4 Group VA And VIA Elements
1. In group V-A element the most electronegative element is choose which one is correct:
2. Which one the following elements occur free in nature choose which one is correct:
3. Which one of the following compounds is not known choose which one is correct:
4. Which is a laughing gas choose which one is correct:
5. Oxidation of NO in air produces choose which one is correct:
6. Yellow colour of Nitiric Acid is due to the presence of choose which one is correct:
7. Gold dissolve in Aqua regia to give choose which one is correct:
8. When red phosphorous is heated with HNO3 it forms choose which one is correct:
9. Which of the following is used at the tips of match stick choose which one is correct:
- K2Cr2O7 + S + White P
- K2Cr2O7 + K + S
- S and K
10. What is the number of electrons present in the valence shell of P in PCl3 choose which one is correct:
11. Phosphorous shows oxidation state (+3) in which of the following choose which one is correct:
12. Which element is the most abundant in the earth’s crust choose which one is correct:
13. Which catalyst is used in contact process choose which one is correct:
14. The brown gas formed when metal reduces HNO3 is choose which one is correct:
15. Which of the following specie has the maximum number of unpaired electrons choose which one is correct:
16. The contact process for the manufacturing of H2SO4 was developed by choose which one is correct:
17. In which compound of nitrogen, the oxidation state of N is (+1) choose which one is correct:
18. FeSO4 forms brown ring with choose which one is correct:
- None of these
19. “Lead” in lead pencil is choose which one is correct:
- Bone black
- Graphite and clay
- Lead oxide
- Lead peroxide
20. Formula of Gibbsite is choose which one is correct:
- Al2O3 . H2O
- Al2O3 . 2H2O
- Al2O3 . 3H2O