Welcome to the 12th Class Chemistry Chapter 06 MCQs Online Test. We are presenting you with top MCQ questions from the 12th Class Chemistry Chapter Transition element.
We want to tell you that you can find all the 12th Class Chemistry Chapter 06 MCQs online tests on our website. These online tests are great for learning and as well as for scoring maximum marks in your Intermediate Exams. We are making these Class 12 Chemistry MCQs online tests for those who want full marks in their exams. Attempt all these Grade 12 Chemistry Online Multiple Choice Questions MCQs before going for the exam and it will be beneficial for you! These online tests contain all the important multiple choice questions in the important topics of the FSC Part 2 Chemistry Chapter 06 Transition element.
12th Class Chemistry Chapter 06 MCQs with Answers
Youth For Pakistan has provided an excellent opportunity for the students of the 12th class to prepare their Chemistry Chapter 06 Transition element online with MCQs test.
This is a free platform for students to prepare for Chemistry Exams for Class 12 to get the best accomplishments in annual exams. 12th class Students can analyze themself by attempting this online test system as many times as they want until they find themself fully prepared.
MCQs Class 12 Chemistry with Answers
The purpose of these online MCQs tests is to help you evaluate your 12th Class Chemistry Chapter 06 MCQs. These Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) will prepare you for your academic success in the 12th Class Exams. 12th Class Chemistry Chapters include Chapter 1 Periodic Classification Of Elements & Periodicity, Chapter 2 S-block Elements, Chapter 3 Group lll A And Group IVA Elements, Chapter 4 Group VA And VIA Elements, Chapter 5 Halogens And Noble Gases, Chapter 6 Transition element, Chapter 7 Fundamental Principles Of Organic Chemistry, Chapter 8 Aliphatic Hydrocarbons, Chapter 9 Hydrocarbons, Chapter 10 Alkyl Halide, Chapter 11 Alcohols Phenols And Ethers, Chapter 12 Aldehydes & Ketones, Chapter 13 Carboxylic Acid, Chapter 14 Macromolecules, Chapter 15 Common Chemical Industries In Pakistan and Chapter 16 Environmental chemistry.
What is Transition element?
Chapter No 6 Transition element
1. What is formula of haematite choose which one is correct:
2. Which is non-typical transition elements choose which one is correct:
3. Highest oxidation state of Mn in which compound choose which one is correct:
4. The trace metal present in insulin is choose which one is correct:
5. The hybridization of Ni in [Ni(CN)4]−2ion is choose which one is correct:
6. Which of the following cation has maximum unpaired electron choose which one is correct:
7. Which is the configuration of Cr choose which one is correct:
8. The black image on an exposed and developed photographic film is composed of choose which one is correct:
9. The strength of binding energy of transition elements depend upon choose which one is correct:
- No. of ē-pair
- No. of unpaired ē
- No. of neutron
- No. of proton
10. Mild steel contain carbon choose which one is correct:
- 0.1 − 0.2%
- 0.2 − 0.7%
- 0.1 − 1.0%
11. To prevent corrosion, iron pipes carrying drinking water are covered with Zn by process called choose which one is correct:
- Alloy formation
12. No of ē-pairs accepted by the central atom in a transition metal complex is called choose which one is correct:
- Co-ordination sphere
- Co-ordination complex
- Co-ordination number
13. Group VIB of transition elements contains choose which one is correct:
- Zn, Cd, Hg
- Fe, Ru, Os
- Cr, Mo, W
- Mn, Te, Re
14. Which of the following is a typical transition metal choose which one is correct:
15. Co-ordination number of Pt in [Pt Cl(NO2)(NH3)2− 4] is choose which one is correct: