Welcome to the 9th Class Physics Chapter 03 MCQs Online Test. We are presenting you with top MCQ questions from the 9th Class Physics Chapter Dynamics.
We want to tell you that you can find all the 9th Class Physics Chapter 03 MCQs online tests on our website. These online tests are great for learning and as well as for scoring maximum marks in your matriculation Exams. We are making these Class 9 Physics MCQs online tests for those who want full marks in their exams. Attempt all these Grade 9 Physics Online Multiple Choice Questions MCQs before going for the exam and it will be beneficial for you!
9th Class Physics Chapter 03 MCQs with Answers
Youth For Pakistan has provided an excellent opportunity for the students of the 9th class to prepare their Physics Chapter 03 Dynamics online with the MCQs test.
This is a free platform for students to prepare for Physics Exams for Class 9 to get the best accomplishments in annual exams. 9th class Students can analyze themself by attempting this online test system as many times as they want until they find themself fully prepared.
MCQs Class 9 Physics with Answers
The purpose of these online MCQs tests is to help you evaluate your 9th Class Physics Chapter 03 MCQs. These Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) will prepare you for your academic success in the 9th Class Exams. Physical Quantities and Measurement, Kinematics, Dynamics, Gravitation, Turning Effects of Force, Work And Energy and
Properties of Matter.
What are Dynamics?
dynamics, a branch of physical science and subdivision of mechanics that is concerned with the motion of material objects in relation to the physical factors that affect them: force, mass, momentum, and energy
9th Class Physics MCQs Chapter 03: Dynamics
1. Laws of motion was presented by:
2. Isaac Newton described the laws of motion in his which famous book:
(b) Principia Mathematica
3. laws of motion established a relationship between motion and–
4. The First Law of motion is also called as law of–
None of these
5. The direct measure of inertia of body is:
(d) All of above
6. The characteristic of a body by which it tends to retain its state of rest or of uniform motion is called as
7. Which is the agency which changes or tends to change the state of rest or of
the uniform motion of a body:
8. Law of inertia is actually the __ law of motion:
9. When a force is applied on the body, _ is produced in the body:
(d) None of these
10. The acceleration produced in a moving body is always in which direction of applied —