Here is the list of Pairs of Words Often Confused MCQs with answers for the Preparation of Competitive Exams in FPSC, PPSC, SPSC, KPPSC, CSS, PMS, NTS, ISSB, LAT, etc. These Pairs of Words Often Confused MCQs will help you to secure maximum marks in upcoming academic as well as competitive exams in Pakistan.
We have collected all the data and we have tried to provide you with the best information related to Pairs of Words Often Confused MCQs with their answers. These Multiple-choice questions will help you in the Preparation for Job tests, Interviews, competitive exams, etc.
These General English MCQs consist of Active & Passive Voice, Adjective, Adverb, Common Error Detection, Conditional Sentences, Conjunction, Correct Usage of Articles, Direct & Indirect, Analogy, Antonyms, Grammar, Idioms & Phrases, Masculine And Feminine Gender, One Word Substitution, Pairs of Words Often Confused, Preposition, Sentence Completion, Synonyms, Interjection, Sentence Correction, Sentence Formation, Spelling Check, Noun, Phrasal Verbs, Pronoun, Selecting Words, Syntax, Tenses, Verb, and Vocabulary.
Pairs of Words Often Confused Question with Answer
Youth For Pakistan has provided an excellent opportunity for the students to prepare their Pairs of Words Often Confused MCQs online. We are presenting you top MCQs questions picked by the Subject Specialist.
In these exercises of English Pairs of Words Often Confused MCQs Questions and Answer, students must choose the correct answer to fill in the blank. By completing these exercises, students will enhance their understanding of Pairs of Words Often Confused.
What are Pairs of Words Often Confused?
Confusing Pairs of Words. Many pairs of words sound alike or nearly alike, but each has a different meaning. For example, affect means to influence something, while effect means the result of something. Words like these can be easily confused with each other.
1. The beautiful lady gradually lowered her __________.
2. Trespassers will be ________
3. Our new house is very __________.
4. A ________ man like Mr. John should not have used such words.
5. The ________ of mango trees are very deep.
6. Mr. Akhtar possesses a very strong _________.
7. My brother has no _________ experience of factory life
8. Theory ________ practice
9. The condition of the beggar was _________.
10. The Prime Minister paid on _________ visit to Korea.
11. Anila is famous for her ________ modesty
12. The climate of Rawalpindi does not _______ my mother.
13. This story has a ________ lesson
14. My easy are __________.
15. The lawyer quoted many _________ in support of his argument.
16. The doctor has _________ this medicine for my father.
17. Amjad is _____ of his success
18. We at in the ____________ of a tree.
19. I ________ the house where my sister was born
20. The Government has issued __________ prohibiting sati.