We have provided the best content for the preparation of any type of MDCAT Entry Test Preparation Online MCQs, we recommend all of you to take all the tests in order to pass the tests consisting of the Medical College Admission Test. MDCAT stands for Medical and Dental College Admission Test, which is of great value for the students who wanted to get admission to the MBBS program or admission in the BDS program. MDCAT means an entrance exam that ensures admission to medical studies. Almost all the public sector medical colleges and private sector medical colleges of Pakistan offer admission on behalf of MDCAT.
MDCAT Entry Test Preparation Online MCQs
Youth For Pakistan has provided an excellent opportunity for the students to prepare for their MDCAT Entry Test Preparation Online MCQs. This is a free platform for students to prepare for Everyday Science to get the best accomplishments in their exams. Attempt MDCAT Entry Test Preparation Online MCQs and analyze yourself by attempting this online test system as many times as you want, until you find yourself fully prepared.
We have arranged MDCAT Entry Test Preparation Online MCQs of Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English, and Logical Reasoning. These online tests are modeled in form of MCQs covering all the concepts and topics of each subject.
The best possible way we have provided free online MCQ tests for the preparation for the Medical MDCAT entry test. You will be able to improve your overall preparation to get high marks on your test to get admission to your desired Medical university in Pakistan. These tests are Prepared for the Online preparation of the Medical entry test exam of all Medical Universities like KEMU Lahore, KMDC Karachi, JMC Karachi, FMDC Islamabad, AMC Lahore, Aga Khan University, Karachi, University of Health Sciences, Lahore, Dow University of Health Sciences, Karachi, Isra University, Hyderabad, Khyber Medical University, Peshawar, King Edward Medical College, Allama Iqbal Medical College, CMH Medical College, Fatima Jinnah Medical College, FMH College of Medicine and Dentistry.
All these MCQs will help you a lot that what kind of test pattern will come in this MDCAT test. You just need practice, the more you will be solving and practicing these MCQs, the better you will be in a position to get more and more maximum marks in this MDCAT test.
Online PMC MDCAT Registration
MDCAT registration 2022 has not been started yet while MDCAT test dates 2022 are from August 15, 2022, to August 31, 2022, and September 05, 2022, to September 20, 2022.
Follow the following steps by PMC MDCAT student login as we have provided full information regarding the MDCAT entry test registration 2022 fee and its procedure. Apply for registration for MDCAT 2021-2022 at www.pmc.gov.pk when registration for 2022 will be started:
- Online registration 2022 through MDCAT online apply as told above.
- Candidates are advised to go through the MDCAT registration form again after filling it out while pressing the Preview button because once the form is submitted, it is not allowed to edit again. So be careful while doing PMC online registration MDCAT 2022.
- Once the registration form is filled and previewed, press the Submit button, to submit the details.
- Take a print of the form submitted.
- The candidate Roll number will be generated in the format of M123456789 after filling out the registration online form.
- The scheduled MDCAT test date and center of the candidate will be provided later.
- Submit the MDCAT registration fee 2021 (PKR 6000/- Non Refundable) by clicking Pay through Debit or Credit Card OR Pay through Bank Challan Form.
- It will create the Bank Challan Form if you are paying through Bank or will ask for the Debit or Credit Card details for payment.
- You can also print the MDCAT challan form 2022 and deposit it in your nearest MCB branch if you do not want to pay online.
PMC National MDCAT Syllabus 2022
According to the PMC syllabus 2022, the students have to attempt the portion of Biology, Physics, Chemistry, English, and Logical Reasoning to pass the test. Students can get a complete PMC National MDCAT syllabus 2022 pdf download which will give them full information regarding each subject and the content of each subject that will be included in the test.
Medical and Dental College admissions tests (MDCAT) have been made obligatory for admissions to public and private medical colleges. MDCAT tests consist of MCQ which are derived from the syllabus of FSC medical. All that the intending students have to do is to learn their syllabus by heart, skim through each and every chapter of their books thoroughly and make sure that no portion of their syllabus is left unread.
If you have done FSC pre-medical and you have scored well in this exam and you want to pursue the medical career line then it is vital for you that you have to give this MDCAT entry test. Without this MDCAT entry test, you will not be allowed to be part of Pakistan’s best medical colleges.
PMC MDCAT Eligibility Criteria
Students who are looking for eligibility criteria for MDCAT 2022 are offered the complete criteria through the given steps down below:
- All of the students are eligible to apply for MDCAT as there is no restriction on getting 12th Grade education or HSSC educational certificate or equivalent education.
- There is no percentage required for the students to appear in the test.
- The result awaiting students can also give the test. MDCAT eligibility criteria in Pakistan is the same for students from all over the country. However, students from other countries or out of Pakistan may apply with some other additional requirements.
Applicants who have gathered their required documents are encouraged to apply for PMC MDCAT 2022 before MDCAT 2022 expected date.
General Information About MDCAT
Well, to know a bit about the MDCAT entry test, let us have a look at it.
- Paper pattern: This MDCAT test consists of 210 multiple-choice questions (MCQs), which are divided into four parts
- Biology (68MCQs)
- Chemistry (56MCQs)
- Physics (56MCQs)
- English (General for language proficiency containing 20 MCQs)
- Logical Reasoning 10MCQs
- Validity: MDCAT is valid just for two years after the students attempt it. Students will reattempt it if the mentioned period expires.
- Eligibility: The students of Punjab, the capital Islamabad, and Gilgit Baltistan can apply for the seats reserved for them. Overseas Pakistanis and dual nationality holders can also take this test provided that they have passed SAT
- Age limit: As per the Pakistan Medical Comissionrule, no age limit is set.
MDCAT Entry Test Preparation Online MCQs