Here we provide NTS Test Preparation Online MCQs With Answers to written test Interviews. We also uploaded online preparation for the NTS test. Candidates who want to get prepared for the NTS jobs and admission test should visit this site. Candidates will get online subject-wise MCQs test preparation with answers. After attempting these tests you will be able to clear any type of NTS test and also you can check your knowledge. All the subject-wise MCQ tests are available below.
National Testing Service is a nongovernmental organization that is governed by a Board of Directors and which conducts tests for the government and nongovernment departs to recruit eligible candidates for the right post. NTS conducts a test to test the ability of the candidates. NTS has several responsibilities such as it announces jobs and admission for the department and institutes respectively, selecting eligible candidates according to the requirements, and issuing roll no slips for the tests and further procedures. NTS conducted tests according to the date sheet and after the test, it announces the result within two weeks. NTS also declares the candidate list for the interview and the final merit list. NTS provides its services all over Pakistan. It is so important to pass the NTS test to get admission or a job in the institutions and departments.
NTS has many options for different categories of candidates and students’ capabilities judgments. They have different areas like NAT Test, GAT Test, Recruitment Test, TOEFL and GAT Law, etc. National Testing Service NTS conducts the NTS NAT and NTS GAT Tests for admission entry tests. Students who apply for any college and university for admission must appear in the entry test held on announcing the schedule.
It is mandatory to take the NTS test to get admission to Colleges and Universities which are recognized by the HEC. NTS conducts National Aptitude Test NAT tests for admission to universities and colleges. NAT and GAT test is so important to clear for admission.
Free Online NTS Test Preparation MCQs
There are 90 MCQs in the NAT-I paper and the time duration of the NAT-I paper is 2 hours (120 minutes). There are 100 MCQs in the NAT-II paper and the time duration of NAT-II is 2 hours (120 minutes). There is no NEGATIVE MARKING in the test.
General Instructions for NTS Test
Every month thousands of students appear in the NTS test. Candidates must know the instruction of the test in order to perform well on the test.
The general instructions for the NTS test are as follows:
- Reach your test center in time. You should reach at least 30 minutes before the start time of the test. The test time is written on your Roll No. slip.
- Bring your Roll No. Slip and National Identity Card (NIC). With Roll No. Slip and NIC, you will not be allowed to appear in the test.
- Bring a pen and clipboard. A Black or blue pen is allowed for shading the circles or blocks for the correct option on the answer sheet.
- Mobile phones, calculators, or other electronic gadgets are not allowed in the exam hall.
- Do not open the Question-book before you are instructed to start the test.
- Question books have five different colors having questions in shuffled order in each.
- Fill in color boxes on your answer sheet according to the color of your question book. Make sure you have shaded the correct box.
- An attendance sheet will be circulated in the hall during the test. Make sure that you have marked your attendance by signing on the answer sheet.
- The correct way of filling the circles for answers on the answer sheet:
The answer sheet is computer-sensitive paper. Do not fold it. Fill in (shade) the circle for each option correctly. Shading the circle in the wrong manner will not receive marks for an answer as it is marked by a computer. Here is the correct way of shading the options:
NTS Online MCQs with Answer Solved Here